Other Ways to Give
What is a matching gift?
Matching gifts are a form of corporate philanthropy driven by individual donors. Below is an overview of the process; if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’d be happy to assist you further.
How do you make a matching gift?
- Donate to Dallas Black Dance Theatre and check the box that says, “my company has a matching program.”
- Submit a matching request to your employer within the timeframe required
- Employer confirms donation with DBDT and will write a check matching your donation
Employee Payroll Deductions
What is a payroll deduction?
A donation is deducted directly from your paycheck. There are no extra fees because the money comes from your after-tax earnings. Recurring payroll deduction allows you to spread your pledge over a year, making it more financially manageable. If you have any questions, please email your HR department, and ask them about payroll deductions.
Community Rewards Program
A easy way to give back is by shopping like you usually do at your local grocery store. Stores like Kroger allocate money to Dallas Black Dance Theatre based on the items you purchased.
- Create an account or login via this link
- Click on My Account and scroll down until you see Community Rewards
- Click on Community Rewards and type: CP921 or Dallas Black Dance Theatre
- Click Enroll
- You are enrolled in Kroger’s Community Rewards Program
- Shop like you normally do and make sure to type in your Customer Number/Phone Number and checkout
- Help Page
AmazonSmile allows you to support DBDT without giving. AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to a charitable organization selected by you. You MUST shop through AmazonSmile and the correct link is below for your convenience.
- Click the link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/75-1756215 to start supporting Dallas Black Dance Theatre
- Bookmark https://smile.amazon.com/?ref_=smi_se_dshb_bk_smi to ensure a part of your purchase goes to DBDT
- You must shop through smile.amazon.com to ensure a percentage of your funds are donated to Dallas Black Dance Theatre
Matching & Employee Payroll Deductions Companies with DBDT
Abbott Fund Matching Grant Plan
Albertsons Companies Inc.
Allstate The Giving Campaign
Bank of America United Way Campaign
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
Charles Schwab & Co Inc
CSAA Insurance Group
Dell Corporate Headquarters
Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
ExxonMobil Foundation Cultural Matching Gift Program
Give with Liberty
Horance Mann Service Corp
Hunt Consolidated Inc.
IBM Corporation Matching Grants Program
J.C. Penny Corporation
JE Dunn Construction
JP Morgan Chase Foundation
Microsoft Giving Campaign
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Network for Good
PepsiCo Inc/Frito Lay Inc
Texas Instruments Foundation
The Raytheon Company
Thompson Reuters My Community Program
T-Mobile Usa, Inc
Toyota Motor North America
UnitedHealth Group Employee Giving Campaign